QUAIL COVE NEIGHBORHOOD WEBSITE
We are still looking for Neighborhood watch volunteers.
Steps to handle a neighbor with a noisy dog - here
Or buy a Ultra Sonic Dog Trainer - here
Home Owner Discount:
Oro Valley Landscape Systems will apply pre-emergent to homeowners' lots for a discounted rate.
For info click here
We have a new mailing address for our monthly HOA payments:
|Quail Cove H.O.A.
C/O Payment Processing Center
PO Box 95335 Las Vegas, NV 89193-5335
$38./month (before late fees)
Any questions or problems, call Tara Yokley (HOA Manager) @ 520-219-4520
Quail Cove Forms
- Ex. CC&R's, HOA Budget, Architectural Request, etc.
Pima County maintenance (pot holes) - 520-740-2639.
Check out our "local Info" page for more.
9 Facts about break-ins.
- They will come in through the front door.
- If they have broken in once, chances are they will do it again.(To get what your insurance replaced)
- They will steal anything, big or small.
- You can be home and they will still hit the residence.
- They will hit well lit homes.(If your lights are at a reachable height, they will unscrew the bulb)
- Any neighborhood can be compromised.
- A neighborhood watch sign is not enough, we need active neighborhood watch participants.
- Burglars HATE friendly neighbors.